- All videos need to be exported in Full HD (1920 x 1080) at high bitrate.
- All Videos need to be shot in Landscape Orientation.
- The Round’s Code needs to be said aloud or physically shown in the video.
- The player should be in the center of the shot and entirely visible.
- Try to make sure the Footbag is visible in your shots, avoid noisy backgrounds.
- If possible, film with a static camera. Avoid heavy camera movement.
- Make sure you have good lighting. Broad daylight or powerful artificial lighting work best.
- Look professional.
- Videos cannot have slow motion, fast motion, or any editing that alters the actual performance.
- Submissions for Routines, Shred30 and Sick3 need to be one uncut, continuous take.
- Submissions for Shred-Off
- can consist of multiple clips edited into one video, but the player must say or show the round’s code once per recording session.
- need to have the Official Event Intro Clip at the beginning of the video. Download one of these three, depending on which Codec you prefer:
AVI / MPEG4 / H.264
- need to show the name of the player, city and country during 1-2 seconds after the Intro Clip.
- Submissions for Shred30, Sick3 and Shred-Off can have any or no audio track. Music for Sick3 and Shred30 will be added by the production team in the Final Show.
- Submissions for Routines need to have the Routine Song clearly audible.
Upload / Transfer
ROUTINES | SHRED30 | SICK3
- Go to: https://wetransfer.com/
- Add your file, enter address email@example.com
- Click “transfer”
- Make sure you get an email with a confirmation code
- Type code into WeTransfer website and the transfer is complete!
- Files for Shred-Off need to be uploaded to YouTube as “Public”.
- Schedule the release of the video on YouTube for the round’s exact deadline.
- Name your video in YouTube as follows: WFC 2020 – Shred-Off – ‘Round’ – ‘Your Name’
- Send us the link to your video via email.