- All videos need to be exported in Full HD (1920 x 1080) at high bitrate.
- All Videos need to be shot in Landscape Orientation.
- The Round’s Code needs to be physically shown in the video. Download here the official signal format. Be sure of using the right code for each event´s round, “CLIPPER” is just an example.
- The player should be in the center of the shot and entirely visible at all times.
- No strict footbag size or color requirements, but they must be clearly visible in your videos. Consider clothing and background colors, distance from camera, etc.
- If possible, film with a static camera. Avoid heavy camera movement.
- Make sure you have good lighting. Broad daylight or powerful artificial lighting work best.
- Look and dress professionally.
- Videos cannot have slow motion, fast motion, or any editing that alters the actual performance.
- Submissions for Routines, Shred30 and Sick3 need to be one uncut, continuous take.
- Submissions for Shred-Off
- can consist of multiple clips edited into one video, but the player must show the round’s code once per recording session.
- need to have the Official Event Intro Clip at the beginning of the video. Download here
- need to show the name of the player, city and country during 1-2 seconds after the Intro Clip.
- Submissions for Shred 30, Sick 3 and Shred-Off can have any or no audio track.
- Music for Sick 3 and Shred 30 will be added by the production team in the Final Show.
- Submissions for Routines need to have the Routine song clearly audible (can be recorded live or edited in by the competitor).
- IMPORTANT: Check that your routine song will not have any copyright issues on YouTube! Tip: Before planning your routine, upload a video with the song you want to use on YouTube and see if it gets blocked for copyright reasons. If it does, you’ll need to pick a different song
Upload / Transfer
ROUTINES | SHRED30 | SICK3
- Go to: https://wetransfer.com/
- Add your file, enter address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click “transfer”
- Make sure you get an email with a confirmation code
- Type code into WeTransfer website and the transfer is complete!
- Files for Shred-Off need to be uploaded to YouTube as “Public” and click the option “No, it´s not made for kids” in settings of the video.
- Schedule the release of the video on YouTube for the round’s exact deadline.
- Name your video in YouTube as follows: WFC 2021 – Shred-Off – ‘Round’ – ‘Your Name’
- Send us the link to your video via email.